When I moved this blog thing over from the sub-domain, I kinda forgot that the main site had various links on it to different places such as the forums, my software, and of course to contact me.
Had a bit of a WTF moment the other day as I realised all of the said links were gone! No-one could view anything other than the absolute crud that I dribble onto here; it was only supposed to be a sub-domain and not the actual, main site.
Well. That changed.
I've now added a few sections at the top-right of this page; the main ones are links to my free and commercial software, and an area that contains contact information.
And I've just realised that this site doesn't say who I actually am.